Thursday, February 26, 2009

And like that, it's gone

Yes the bar is officially over today. It's hard to get really excited because it will be a couple of months before I know if I performed well enough to actually pass the thing. However, today also marks the day where the beard says farewell...kinda. Truth be told, I've grown attached to the darn thing. Shaving it all off in one day might have been a bit traumatic, so I am going to keep a little of the beard and the stache through the weekend, then shave the rest off. Here are some pictures of the process.
This is the before shot and wow, that's an unkempt mess.

The first couple of cuts.


My imitation of the always popular chin strap.


Clean cheeks and a clean neck at last.

Some detail work.
Even after a trim, I still got it. ~fin

No comments:

Post a Comment