Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bar Numbers

0 - Razor blades used
1 - Disgruntled wife
2 - Unimpressed parents (my dad threatened to beat me up if I didn't shave)
3 - Cans of Coke consumed
4 - Different zip up fleeces worn
5 - Disciples of the Beard
6 - Double tested subjects learned and essay subjects reviewed
7 - Posts in January
8 - Long outlines read
9 - Sleepless nights
10 - Hours on average spent studying per day
11 - Days in a row of purely studying
12 - Umbrellas, ah ah ah
13 - Distinct subjects reviewed
14 - Hours of studying (longest single day)
15 - Comments in February
16 - Hours spent testing on the bar
19 - My favorite number
20 - Days off work
21 - Cans of Mountain Dew consumed
22 - Full days of study (so far)
25 - February posts (so far)
26 - February posts counting this one
43 - Hours of lectures listened to on CD

Check back soon for the health numbers I know you all have been waiting for with bated breath. I think I have some pretty interesting information to share.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my favorite post yet...I especially love how I was mentioned as "disgruntled". ah,ah,ah. ILU :)

    ReplyDelete